Every New Year is a new chance to grow and change. This year Sub Sea Systems has its eyes set on some pretty significant goals — goals that will help our business grow, our employees be more productive and our operators be more successful.
As president and CEO of Sub Sea Systems — Jim Mayfield — frequently says: “We are a marketing and manufacturing company.” Our marketing efforts raise brand awareness, draw new business and attract potential guests, and our manufacturing expertise helps us provide top-level products and ongoing support to our operators around the world.
2017 Marketing Goals
- Expand our marketing budget
- Partner with travel blog influencers
- Increase visual Social Media posts
- Develop twice monthly YouTube Channel videos
- Attend more tradeshows
- Highlight operators in our blog
Additionally, we would like to encourage our operators to check into marketing tools that are going to be important in 2017.
- Trip Advisor/ Viator & the “Book Now” button
- Google AMP/ Mobile friendliness
- Email Collection/ marketing
Up and coming Goals for 2017
- Complete the 1st Aquaticar™
- Upgrade, modernize and improve our in-house databases
- Complete NEW SeaTREK Manuals
- Launch Sea TREK Retail Store
- Update and expand marketing materials available on the web
And a little sillier
- Utilize sit down /stand up desks — stand more
- Share healthier snacks
- Dance everyday at 3 o’clock
- And continue wearing bright, happy smiles…
Do you have goals that you’d like to share? Please leave them in the comments below. And visit our websites: Sub Sea Systems | Sea TREK | ClearLounge | FunCat and Aquaticar to learn more.