Pages

Sub Sea Systems — Our World is a blog dedicated to the unique experiences of Sub Sea Systems — Immerse yourself in our incredible adventures, company culture, and innovative programs and products.

Subscribe to our Blog

Thursday, January 2, 2020

Get to know Sea TREK’s Anthony Leonce!



This week, we’re excited to share a special interview conducted by our guest blogger, Sea TREK Guide and Sub Sea Systems intern, Levi Leonce. We asked Levi to interview his father, Anthony Leonce, the head of Sea TREK in St. Lucia and the manager of Sea Adventures, Inc.

Anthony has been a member of the Sea TREK family for close to 7 years and his operation has won several awards. He is a well-respected member of the Sea TREK community and we’re excited for you to get to know him a little better.


LEVI: When did you first start working with Sea TREK? 
ANTHONY: I first started working with Sea Trek in 2013 and have been with them ever since.

LEVI: What did you do for work, prior to working with SeaTREK?
ANTHONY: Before working with Sea Trek I managed the dive center for the Sandals hotel in St. Lucia

LEVI: What do you love the most about St. Lucia?
ANTHONY: I would probably say the people and terrain.


LEVI: What is your typical day like?
ANTHONY: I wake up at 3:30am and worship. Then, I teach an exercise class at 5:00am. I drop my son to school at 8:00am and report to work doing dives till 4:00pm and then I proceed to teach another exercise and karate class from 6:00pm to 8:00pm.

LEVI: Tell us about your family
ANTHONY: I have two sons; one 20yrs and another 14yrs. My mother and father are still alive, and I have 5 brothers and 8 sisters.


LEVI: What do you do for fun?
ANTHONY: I love sparring, diving, playing cricket and board games with friends.

LEVI: What is your favorite sea animal?
ANTHONY: Aquarium fishes.

LEVI: What are you most proud of?
ANTHONY: It would definitely be SEEING my son grow into a young man.


LEVI: What is the best piece of advice you have ever received?
ANTHONY: It would be to honor God, work hard and find a life to give to.

LEVI: What would your co-workers be surprised to learn about you?
ANTHONY: I lay hands and pray with the sick.


We’ve really enjoyed having Levi at SSS headquarters the past few weeks. Bright, kind, and willing to jump into any project, from helping assemble helmets to reviewing marketing materials, and writing this article! We appreciate  Levi and Anthony and the contributions both have made to our company and the Sea TREK program.

Levi Leonce


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!